Considering Outsourcing Your Company’s IT Support?
At Lions Park Computers, we specialize in assisting small, medium and corporate businesses get the most out of their IT systems. Using our team of professionals you will obtain the best of breed advice and expertise without the cost of full time internal IT employees. Some of our clients outsource small portion of their IT requirements while others outsource all of their IT support to us but they all benefit from:
- Business Grade IT Support
- Guaranteed Response Times
- Expert Technology Advice
- Centralised Documentation
- Broad Business Knowledge
- Friendly Customer Service
- Professional Trackable System
How do you know if your company is ready for outsourcing?
Please consider the following factors when evaluating the need for outsourcing:
- Financially it is cheaper to have IT functions outsourced than have full time employee/s.
- IT has become a function that wastes valuable time of non IT staff within your business.
- The skills required are so specialised that it is impractical to have non IT employee/s responsible for this role.
- Some IT staff fall behind in technological advances and are not able to advise or deliver appropriately.
- Many businesses end up wasting large sums of money on consultancy advice to cover skill shortages of their internal IT department.
- Some companies’ core business functions are suffering due to unreliable and/or underperforming IT systems.
If any of the above factors describe the driving force behind the consideration to outsource then a confidential discussion with one of our senior consultants is recommended.
If you would like to see how we can assist your business please do not hesitate to contact one of our professional consultants (403) 235-6992. We are proudly based in Calgary Alberta Canada, and we support clients across Canada.
This service is only available to commercial customers.