How-To Speed Up Your Computer So It Runs Faster!
In this video, I explain 7 very simple ways to speed up your computer.
Your computer could be running slow for many reasons such as too many programs running at once, not enough resources, fragmented hard drive, or malware or viruses.
You will see these 7 steps to speed up the machine
1) Check your RAM and CPU usage and kill or end those processes
2) Check msconfig for which programs are starting when your computer boots and turn them off if you wish
3) Check disk space and free up disk space if nessesary
4) Check for and delete old printers
5) Check for and delete dead shortcuts
6) Defrag your computer (start – all programs – accessories – system tools – defrag)
7) Run malwarebytes (www.malwarebytes.org)
We’re proudly based in Calgary Alberta, Canada, and we have outstanding solutions for clients around the world.
If you’d like more information about Lions Park Computers visit http://www.lions.com
Follow us on twitter @lionsdotcom http://www.twitter.com/lionsdotcom